Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Citizenship Applications
Name of Nation: New Sikh Empire
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: None
Current involvement in other regions: None
Past involvement in other regions: None
Discord account: None

I, New Sikh Empire pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Waghoba
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NA
Current involvement in other regions: NA
Past involvement in other regions: NA
Discord account: pluto_thedwarf
I, Waghoba, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Haink Trospent
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: None.
Current involvement in other regions: None.
Past involvement in other regions: None.
Discord account: None.

I, Haink Trospent pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Certus
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: None.
Current involvement in other regions: None.
Past involvement in other regions: No significant involvement. I have completely forgotten what regions my country has been in. I am returning after a hiatus of 5? years. I re-founded this nation a couple times during this period, but my nation died from inactivity each time. Now that I'm in a region (India) which is reasonably active, this motivates me to maintain a level of consistent activity.
Discord account: Palmira

I, Certus, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Totemuay
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: none
Current involvement in other regions: none
Past involvement in other regions: none
Discord account: totem_2

I, Totemuay, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Quote:Name of Nation: Deman

Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NO
Current involvement in other regions: NO
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account: ADO1657
I, Deman pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
  • Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Kosala Republics
  • Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
  • Current involvement in other regions: No
  • Past involvement in other regions: no
  • Discord account: lucius_vorenus_
I, the Confederacy of Kosala Republics pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Quote:
Name of Nation: Indopersia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Formerly Outremer Latin, Burgundy-Arelat
Current involvement in other regions: None
Past involvement in other regions: Former WAD for Africa
Discord account: .wustenfuchs.

I, Indopersia pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Mexico Trigarante
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Katanga Vristaadt and Katanga-
Current involvement in other regions: Africa
Past involvement in other regions: Africa, Voltarium, New West Indies
Discord account: eiskoenigin

I, Mexico Trigarante pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation:SuryaRajya
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NO
Current involvement in other regions: NO
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account:none

I, SuryaRajya pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.