Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Citizenship Applications
[Image: GVTI_HA.png?width=578&height=579]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS

CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

First of all user, Welcome to the region of India! India is a center aligned, defending region who hopes to be an upcoming superpower in the nationstates gameplay community. India is also one of the largest Indie Sporting regions (Indie: Regions other than the 4 big ones) and a region with an active Card Trading and World Assembly population. A lot of activity happens in the Regional Message Board and the discord server where you can get invited to various role-playing communities run by our members. If you plan to get started in the region of India, you should first apply for citizenship in the forums. We also say that you join the World Assembly and endorse our President. If you want to apply for citizenship then, follow the instructions in this thread. The Cabinet members or the members of the Citizenship Committee will review your application and give you citizenship.
  • What are the uses of being a citizen?
            If you get to be a citizen then you can vote in elections, take part in Military and Intelligence Operations, take part in the regional roleplay, be a government official and many more. There exists three types of nations in the region, we suggest that you either be in the Citizen or Resident Category. The citizen category is where you receive all the features.
  • Types of Nations that exists in the region:
    • Citizens:
                            These Nations have the right to vote, stand for elections, participate in military and intelligence operations and roleplay. The most benefited category.
    • Residents:
                            Members of WA, can vote in WAD elections only. Can't participate in the roleplay. Suggested that they fill the citizenship application.
    • No Category
                            Just talk something out there, almost 0% benefits.

Requirements:
You must meet the following requirement in order to apply for citizenship-
  • You must have a nation in India;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions for special cases);
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security; as determined by the Cabinet Committee on Security.

If you find yourself eligible by fulfilling the above requirements then please apply in this thread by filling the form below.

Application Form:

Quote:
Name of Nation:
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:
Current involvement in other regions:
Past involvement in other regions:
Discord account:

I, [insert your nation's name] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Until your application gets accepted, you can join the World Assembly, Talk in the Discord : India and regional message board and take some time and read the official constitution.

PLEASE NOTE: If your nation moves to another region and you bring in a new one then inform the Ministry of Home Affairs. So, you don't lose your citizenship. Inform before you move. So that the citizenship transfer happens successfully. If your nation ceases to exist then when you return, you will have to refill the application. The permanent citizens are only exempt from this.
Root Administrator
Not easily reachable
Quote:

Name of Nation:REPUBLICBHARAT
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NO
Current involvement in other regions: NO
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account:vijay99

I, REPUBLICBHARAT pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(06-16-2023, 12:18 PM)vijay Wrote: Quote:

Name of Nation:REPUBLICBHARAT
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NO
Current involvement in other regions: NO
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account:vijay99

I, REPUBLICBHARAT pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted. Join the discord server if you haven't.
(04-02-2023, 09:41 AM)root Wrote:
[Image: GVTI_HA.png?width=578&height=579]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS

CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

First of all user, Welcome to the region of India! India is a center aligned, defending region who hopes to be an upcoming superpower in the nationstates gameplay community. India is also one of the largest Indie Sporting regions (Indie: Regions other than the 4 big ones) and a region with an active Card Trading and World Assembly population. A lot of activity happens in the Regional Message Board and the discord server where you can get invited to various role-playing communities run by our members. If you plan to get started in the region of India, you should first apply for citizenship in the forums. We also say that you join the World Assembly and endorse our President. If you want to apply for citizenship then, follow the instructions in this thread. The Cabinet members or the members of the Citizenship Committee will review your application and give you citizenship.
  • What are the uses of being a citizen?
            If you get to be a citizen then you can vote in elections, take part in Military and Intelligence Operations, take part in the regional roleplay, be a government official and many more. There exists three types of nations in the region, we suggest that you either be in the Citizen or Resident Category. The citizen category is where you receive all the features.
  • Types of Nations that exists in the region:
    • Citizens:
                            These Nations have the right to vote, stand for elections, participate in military and intelligence operations and roleplay. The most benefited category.
    • Residents:
                            Members of WA, can vote in WAD elections only. Can't participate in the roleplay. Suggested that they fill the citizenship application.
    • No Category
                            Just talk something out there, almost 0% benefits.

Requirements:
You must meet the following requirement in order to apply for citizenship-
  • You must have a nation in India;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions for special cases);
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security; as determined by the Cabinet Committee on Security.

If you find yourself eligible by fulfilling the above requirements then please apply in this thread by filling the form below.

Application Form:

Quote:
Name of Nation:
Quote:Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:
Quote:Current involvement in other regions:
Quote:Past involvement in other regions:
Quote:Discord account:
Quote:I, [insert your nation's name] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Until your application gets accepted, you can join the World Assembly, Talk in the Discord : India and regional message board and take some time and read the official constitution.

PLEASE NOTE: If your nation moves to another region and you bring in a new one then inform the Ministry of Home Affairs. So, you don't lose your citizenship. Inform before you move. So that the citizenship transfer happens successfully. If your nation ceases to exist then when you return, you will have to refill the application. The permanent citizens are only exempt from this.
Quote:
Name of Nation: Feausi
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NIL
Current involvement in other regions: Alt account (Pashchim Banga) in Indian Mars
Past involvement in other regions: Negligible
Discord account: General Phoenixball#6272
I, Feausi, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Quote:
Name of Nation: Feausi
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NIL
Current involvement in other regions: Alt account (Pashchim Banga) in Indian Mars
Past involvement in other regions: Negligible
Discord account: General Phoenixball#6272
I, Feausi, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
Name of Nation: Hindustan II
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
Current involvement in other regions: No
Discord account: Ni

I, Hindustan II pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(06-19-2023, 01:36 PM)Elop Wrote: Name of Nation: Hindustan II
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
Current involvement in other regions: No
Discord account: Ni

I, Hindustan II pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
Name of Nation: Jambudvipam
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Previously known as Rihaan
Current involvement in other regions: none
Past involvement in other regions: was Chief Justice of India
Discord account: Shankie

I, Jambudvipam, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(06-22-2023, 11:45 PM)shas1234 Wrote: Name of Nation: Jambudvipam
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Previously known as Rihaan
Current involvement in other regions: none
Past involvement in other regions: was Chief Justice of India
Discord account: Shankie

I, Jambudvipam, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted
Root Administrator
Not easily reachable
I, Krevt pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.