Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Citizenship Applications
(11-07-2023, 01:52 PM)GOD-KILLER Wrote: Name of Nation: The Democratic States of North Jamnewcat
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: none
Current involvement in other regions: none
Past involvement in other regions: none
Discord account: god_killer88
I, [The Democratic States of North Jamnewcat] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted
Name of Nation: Ash India
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: no
Current involvement in other regions:no
Past involvement in other regions:no
Discord account:tanish9940

I, Ash India pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(11-07-2023, 05:08 PM)Ash India Wrote: Name of Nation: Ash India
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: no
Current involvement in other regions:no
Past involvement in other regions:no
Discord account:tanish9940

I, Ash India pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Accepted
Name of Nation:JWALARAJYAM
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:NO
Current involvement in other regions:NONE
Past involvement in other regions:NONE
Discord account:NO

I, JWALARAJYAM pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation:Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Council of Asia, 17v, Arvind Kejriwal, Indian Armed Force Office, Indian Mandala, Cheraya, Bharat Varsham, Indian Rajasthan, COA training invaders, Virava, Taxama, Kalala pass,
Bhagwan Ramchandra, Bhagwan Maruti, Saraswati-Sindhu Sabhayata, VINEET,The Asian Defense Force, communist vincenzonian federation
Current involvement in other regions: Council of Asia, India, Rajasthan, Yin and yang,
Kerala,Ayodhya, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, Space command, Ardenia, Aam aadmi party,South East Asia, Indian Mars
Past involvement in other regions: The Leftist Assembly
Discord account: bharatiya_aam_aadmi

I, [Vincenzonia] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
..  .- --  ...- .. -. -.-. . -. --.. --- -. .. .- .-.-.- ..  .--- --- .. -. . -..  -. .- - .. --- -. ... - .- - . ...  --- -.  ..--- ....- - ....  -- .- .-. -.-. ....  ..--- ----- ..--- ...-- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  - .... .  -.-. ..- .-. .-. . -. -  -.. . ..-. . -. ... .  -- .. -. .. ... - . .-.  --- ..-.  -.-. --- ..- -. -.-. .. .-..  --- ..-.  .- ... .. .- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  .- .-.. ... ---  .. -.  .. -. -.. .. .- -.  .- .-. -- . -..  ..-. --- .-. -.-. . .-.-.-

Name of Nation:Germanic States of the Alps
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
Current involvement in other regions:No
Past involvement in other regions:No
Discord account: No

I, Germanic States of the Alps pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Dum Biryani
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: None
Current involvement in other regions: None
Past involvement in other regions: None
Discord account: reshaub

I, The Holy Empire of Dum Biryani pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(11-11-2023, 01:23 PM)JWALARAJYAM Wrote: Name of Nation:JWALARAJYAM
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:NO
Current involvement in other regions:NONE
Past involvement in other regions:NONE
Discord account:NO

I, JWALARAJYAM pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

(11-13-2023, 10:08 AM)JetFootball Wrote: Name of Nation:Germanic States of the Alps
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
Current involvement in other regions:No
Past involvement in other regions:No
Discord account: No

I, Germanic States of the Alps pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

(11-15-2023, 01:13 PM)reshaub Wrote: Name of Nation: Dum Biryani
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: None
Current involvement in other regions: None
Past involvement in other regions: None
Discord account: reshaub

I, The Holy Empire of Dum Biryani pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted All
Quote: "Bruh"

Name of Nation: Bharatiya Federation
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: N/A
Current involvement in other regions: N/A
Past involvement in other regions: N/A
Discord account: solis8908

I, Bharatiya Federation pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs to grant me citizenship.
(11-22-2023, 03:44 PM)Okwhat Wrote: Quote: "Bruh"

Name of Nation: Bharatiya Federation
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: N/A
Current involvement in other regions: N/A
Past involvement in other regions: N/A
Discord account: solis8908

I, Bharatiya Federation pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs to grant me citizenship.
Accepted