Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Citizenship Applications
Name of Nation:Vennams
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NO
Current involvement in other regions: NO
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account:chintu356

I, Vennams pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation:Sanatan Bharatam 
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:N/A
Current involvement in other regions:Member of 2 raider regions on Non-WA nations, both have never interacted with the IAF
Past involvement in other regions:None.
Discord account:N/A

I, Sanatan Bharatam, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Draavida
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
Current involvement in other regions: No
Past involvement in other regions: Founder and WAD of the defunct South India
Discord account: N/A

I, Draavida, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(10-08-2023, 07:49 AM)Sanatan Bharatam Wrote: Name of Nation:Sanatan Bharatam 
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:N/A
Current involvement in other regions:Member of 2 raider regions on Non-WA nations, both have never interacted with the IAF
Past involvement in other regions:None.
Discord account:N/A

I, Sanatan Bharatam, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

(10-10-2023, 02:46 PM)Draavida Wrote: Name of Nation: Draavida
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
Current involvement in other regions: No
Past involvement in other regions: Founder and WAD of the defunct South India
Discord account: N/A

I, Draavida, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
Name of Nation: Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Council of Asia
Current involvement in other regions: Council of Asia
Past involvement in other regions: The Leftist Assembly
Discord account: bharatiya_aam_aadmi

I, [Vincenzonia] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Ignasian

Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: few alts in India Mars Region

Current involvement in other regions: none

Past involvement in other regions: none

Discord account: ignite_127

I, Ignasian, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(11-02-2023, 11:53 AM)Ignasian Wrote: Name of Nation: Ignasian

Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: few alts in India Mars Region

Discord account: ignite_127

I, Ignasian, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
(10-31-2023, 02:13 PM)Vincenzonian Wrote: Name of Nation: Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Council of Asia
Current involvement in other regions: Council of Asia

I, [Vincenzonia] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Rejected. Make sure you reapply only if you're ready to state all your current regional involvements.
(11-02-2023, 05:15 PM)Indusse Wrote: Rejected. Make sure you reapply only if you're ready to state all your current region.
Name of Nation: Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Council of Asia,17v
Current involvement in other regions: Council of Asia,Ardenia (only these regions)

Name of Nation: The Democratic States of North Jamnewcat
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: none
Discord account: god_killer88
I, [The Democratic States of North Jamnewcat] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.