Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Citizenship Applications
(07-08-2023, 01:01 PM)simplex.ify Wrote: Since my first application somehow didn't reach here because of some technical issues (resolved now), I'm resubmitted the said form.
Name of Nation: United North Coast
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: UNC
Current involvement in other regions: India
Past involvement in other regions: The East Pacific
Discord account: simplex.ify

I, United North Coast pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
Quote:

Name of Nation: Devarashtra
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: No
Current involvement in other regions: No
Past involvement in other regions: Negligible
Discord account: hyde2004

I, Devarashtra, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(07-09-2023, 09:29 AM)Reeshav Wrote:
Quote:

Name of Nation: Devarashtra
Discord account: hyde2004

I, Devarashtra, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
Name of Nation: RAMESHWARAMCITY
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:N/A
Current involvement in other regions:N/A
Past involvement in other regions:N/A
Discord account:N/A

I, RAMESHWARAMCITY pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: MALDHARI
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NIL
Current involvement in other regions: NIL
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account: NO
I, MALDHARI, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
Name of Nation: Eastern Bangla
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Vindesh, Samatata
Current involvement in other regions: The Frontier Sea
Past involvement in other regions: Geopolity, Palatine
Discord account: lilosh

I, Eastern Bangla, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(07-14-2023, 08:23 AM)ngrohintth Wrote: Name of Nation: RAMESHWARAMCITY
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:N/A
Current involvement in other regions:N/A
Past involvement in other regions:N/A
Discord account:N/A

I, RAMESHWARAMCITY pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

(07-26-2023, 11:33 AM)RAJRAJA Wrote: Name of Nation: MALDHARI
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: NIL
Current involvement in other regions: NIL
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account: NO
I, MALDHARI, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

(07-28-2023, 07:10 AM)Jinter Wrote: Name of Nation: Eastern Bangla
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Vindesh, Samatata
Current involvement in other regions: The Frontier Sea
Past involvement in other regions: Geopolity, Palatine
Discord account: lilosh

I, Eastern Bangla, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted everything.
Quote:

Name of Nation: Azad Hind Govt
Discord account: JKS Editz Media #3591

I, Azad Hind Govt pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(08-07-2023, 10:25 AM)JKS Network Wrote: Quote:

Name of Nation: Azad Hind Govt
Discord account:

I, Azad Hind Govt pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
New Citizenship form

Name of Nation: Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: RITONE
Current involvement in other regions: Nil
Past involvement in other regions: The Leftist Assembly
Discord account: Vincenzonia#0677

I, Vincenzonia pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

New Citizenship form

Name of Nation: Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: RITONE
Current involvement in other regions: Nil
Past involvement in other regions: The Leftist Assembly
Discord account: Vincenzonia#0677

I, Vincenzonia pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.