Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Citizenship Applications
(06-26-2023, 09:28 AM)Krevt Wrote: I, Krevt pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Hey there, please do follow the format given.
Application Form:

Name of Nation: Kami0
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:NO
Current involvement in other regions:NO
Past involvement in other regions:NO
Discord account:NO

I, [Kami0] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(06-30-2023, 03:19 PM)Kami0iane Government Wrote: Application Form:

Name of Nation: Kami0
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:NO
Past involvement in other regions:NO
Discord account:NO

I, [Kami0] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
Citizenship Application

Name of Nation: Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:RITONE
Past involvement in other regions:The Leftist Assembly
Discord account: No

I, [Vincenzonia] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(07-02-2023, 04:23 PM)Vincenzonia Wrote: Citizenship Application

Name of Nation: Vincenzonia
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:RITONE
Past involvement in other regions:The Leftist Assembly
Discord account: No

I, [Vincenzonia] pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted.
Name of Nation:harzhi 1
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:German empire 
Current involvement in other regions:none
Past involvement in other regions:none
Discord account:

I, harzhi 1 pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.
(07-03-2023, 03:39 PM)Kaiser harzhi 1 Wrote: Name of Nation:harzhi 1
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:German empire 
Current involvement in other regions:none
Past involvement in other regions:none
Discord account:

I, harzhi 1 pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.

Accepted
Quote:

Name of Nation: Indian Subcontinental Union
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Alt(Shou in Communist Bloc)
Current involvement in other regions: NO
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account: Pixelbpy#8443
I, Bharat2009, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship
(07-07-2023, 10:08 AM)Bharat2009 Wrote: Quote:

Name of Nation: Indian Subcontinental Union
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: Alt(Shou in Communist Bloc)
Current involvement in other regions: NO
Past involvement in other regions: NO
Discord account: Pixelbpy#8443
I, Bharat2009, pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship

Accepted.
Since my first application somehow didn't reach here because of some technical issues (resolved now), I'm resubmitted the said form.
Name of Nation: United North Coast
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates: UNC
Current involvement in other regions: India
Past involvement in other regions: The East Pacific
Discord account: simplex.ify

I, United North Coast pledge loyalty to The Republic of India, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation as a citizen in India. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the Republic of India. In this manner, I request the Ministry of Home Affairs for granting me citizenship.