Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oath Room
I, Mexico Trigarante, do swear in the name of God that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!

I, Mexico Trigarante, do swear in the name of God that I will not on any account, at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known to me as a Member of Parliament for the Region except as may be required as the due discharge of duties as a Member of Parliament for the Region. Jai Hind!
I, Indopersia, do swear in the name of God that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!

I, Indopersia, do swear in the name of God that I will not on any account, at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known to me as a Member of Parliament for the Region except as may be required as the due discharge of duties as a Member of Parliament for the Region. Jai Hind!
I, Repreteop do solemnly swear in the name of God that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will. As such, I will take my office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibility therein. Jai Hind!
"I, Purvanchal, do solemnly swear in the name of Lord Ram that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!