Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oath Room
Oaths can be founded in the constitution, First Addendum (Pg. 29)

Constitution
ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA
CEC : Nirupama
EC : Vajji, Awellia

This Account is No Way Related to the Real Life ECI under Indian Government.

I, Vincenzonia do solemnly swear in the name of god that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will. As such, I will take my office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibility therein. Jai Hind!
..  .- --  ...- .. -. -.-. . -. --.. --- -. .. .- .-.-.- ..  .--- --- .. -. . -..  -. .- - .. --- -. ... - .- - . ...  --- -.  ..--- ....- - ....  -- .- .-. -.-. ....  ..--- ----- ..--- ...-- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  - .... .  -.-. ..- .-. .-. . -. -  -.. . ..-. . -. ... .  -- .. -. .. ... - . .-.  --- ..-.  -.-. --- ..- -. -.-. .. .-..  --- ..-.  .- ... .. .- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  .- .-.. ... ---  .. -.  .. -. -.. .. .- -.  .- .-. -- . -..  ..-. --- .-. -.-. . .-.-.-

(01-15-2024, 10:21 AM)Election Commission Wrote: Oaths can be founded in the constitution, First Addendum (Pg. 29)

Constitution
Oath of Secrecy :
I,Vincenzonia do solemnly swear in the name of God that I will not on any account,at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known as the Prime Minister for the region as may be required as the due discharge of the duty as the Prime Minister. Jai Hind!
..  .- --  ...- .. -. -.-. . -. --.. --- -. .. .- .-.-.- ..  .--- --- .. -. . -..  -. .- - .. --- -. ... - .- - . ...  --- -.  ..--- ....- - ....  -- .- .-. -.-. ....  ..--- ----- ..--- ...-- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  - .... .  -.-. ..- .-. .-. . -. -  -.. . ..-. . -. ... .  -- .. -. .. ... - . .-.  --- ..-.  -.-. --- ..- -. -.-. .. .-..  --- ..-.  .- ... .. .- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  .- .-.. ... ---  .. -.  .. -. -.. .. .- -.  .- .-. -- . -..  ..-. --- .-. -.-. . .-.-.-

"I, Akhand Bharatam, do solemnly affirm that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as Prime Minister for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Prime Minister, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!"

I, Akhand Bharatam, do solemnly affirm that I will not on any account, at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, or matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known to me as the Prime Minister for the Region except as may be required as the due discharge of duties as the Prime Minister. Jai Hind!
"I, Legendenex, do solemnly affirm that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!

"I, Legendenex, do solemnly affirm that I will not on any account, at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known to me as a Member of Parliament for the Region except as may be required as the due discharge of duties as a Member of Parliament for the Region. Jai Hind!"
Sneak like a Raptor as Wise as an Owl
"I, Indiana Republican, do solemnly affirm that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!

"I, Indiana Republican, do solemnly affirm that I will not on any account, at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known to me as a Member of Parliament for the Region except as may be required as the due discharge of duties as a Member of Parliament for the Region. Jai Hind!"
I, Hindu Ram Rajya, do solemnly swear in the name of Prabhu Shree Jagannath, Lord Of The Universe, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Minister for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Defense Ministry, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!"

I, Hindu Ram Rajya, do solemnly swear in the name of Prabhu Shree Jagannath, Lord Of The Universe, at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known to me as a Minister for the Region except as may be required as the due discharge of duties as a Minister for the Region. Jai Hind!
"I, Gujarati Republic, do solemnly affirm/swear in the name of Lord Ganesha that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Minister for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Internal Ministry, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!"

"I, Gujarati Republic, do solemnly affirm/swear in the name of Lord Ganesha that I will not on any account, at any time whatsoever, disclose any information, matters of state which shall be brought under my consideration or shall be known to me as a Minister for the Region except as may be required as the due discharge of duties as a Minister for the Region. Jai Hind!"
"I, SAFARIANA, do swear in the name of God] that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and faithfully discharge my duties during my term as a Member of Parliament for the Region, and that I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom and Integrity of the Region of India, and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution of India and the law, without fear or favor, affection or ill-will. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Member of Parliament, with all the power, rights and responsibilities held therein. Jai Hind!"

[