Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IAF Application Form
[Image: ry8eiFKhD6EAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png]

INDIAN ARMED FORCES
"Truth Alone Triumphs"
APPLICATION FORM

The Indian Armed Forces [IAF] is the region's supreme military. It considers itself to be an independent militant organization which raids, defends and liberates occasionally. The IAF is headed by the Minister of Defense and Field Marshal (if existing) and they accept the applicants to the armed forces. You should be able to spare your World Assembly Membership to take part in the military's operations. To apply for the Indian Armed Forces, fill the below application and post in the same thread.

Code:
Name of your nation:
Current WA nation:
Discord ID:
Do you have any experience in the military: (if existing)
Explain your experience:  (if existing)
What positions did you held there:  (if existing)
I pledge to be loyal to the region and the Republic of India. I won't betray my region at any cost & would follow all orders & of the Officers Senior in Rank.
Root Administrator
Not easily reachable
Name of your nation: KaabaArabianEmirates
Current WA nation: KaabaArabianEmirates
Discord ID: 中国 | CHN ⁴#4067
Do you have any experience in the military: The Black Hawks, India
Explain your experience: I spied The Black Hawks with my alt (for india) and also participated 2 invasions
and was a member of IAF and current member of UBI, Unfortunately no Liberations with India.
What positions did you held there: Officer Cadet(IAF), Trainee(UBI), Unknown(TBH)
I pledge to be loyal to the region and the Republic of India. I won't betray my region at any cost & would follow all orders & give respect to the Officers & Senior in Rank.

Jai Hind!
Jai Bharath!
Vande Mataram!
Name of your nation: Vincenzonia
Current WA nation: Council of Asia (temporary)
Discord ID: bharatiya_aam_aadmi
Do you have any experience in the military: Council of Asia military, IAF
Explain your experience: So, my alt was in Council of Asia since Commutalist incident, In some recent times, I joined their military and I participated in their first liberation of Far East Oriental Federation and I asked Nationalist Yinmen to make me Military General and he appointed me military general, There was also a chance to participate in Danburg but at the same time, There was a order of liberation in Mandala and participated in Mandala.So, this means I give more priorities to IAF than Council of Asia.
What positions did you held there: Military General
I pledge to be loyal to the region and the Republic of India. I won't betray my region at any cost & would follow all orders & of the Officers Senior in Rank.

Please don't reject it.
Name of your nation:Sanatan Bharatam
Current WA nation:None atm
Discord ID: parsel404
Do you have any experience in the military: Member(past/present) of LWU, SPK, WZT, TBH and the ARC
Explain your experience: I have piled for LWU, and tagged for TBH and WZT, as well as liberated WZT as part of the Mafia.
What positions did you held there: PFC(TBH), Cavalier(ARC), Trainee(WZT), Magi(SPK)
(01-20-2024, 12:54 PM)Sanatan Bharatam Wrote: Name of your nation:Sanatan Bharatam
Current WA nation:None atm
Discord ID: parsel404
Do you have any experience in the military: Member(past/present) of LWU, SPK, WZT, TBH and the ARC
Explain your experience:  I have piled for LWU, and tagged for TBH and WZT, as well as liberated WZT as part of the Mafia.
What positions did you held there: PFC(TBH), Cavalier(ARC), Trainee(WZT), Magi(SPK)
Accepted
..  .- --  ...- .. -. -.-. . -. --.. --- -. .. .- .-.-.- ..  .--- --- .. -. . -..  -. .- - .. --- -. ... - .- - . ...  --- -.  ..--- ....- - ....  -- .- .-. -.-. ....  ..--- ----- ..--- ...-- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  - .... .  -.-. ..- .-. .-. . -. -  -.. . ..-. . -. ... .  -- .. -. .. ... - . .-.  --- ..-.  -.-. --- ..- -. -.-. .. .-..  --- ..-.  .- ... .. .- .-.-.-  ..  .- --  .- .-.. ... ---  .. -.  .. -. -.. .. .- -.  .- .-. -- . -..  ..-. --- .-. -.-. . .-.-.-

Name of your nation: Azad Hind Govt
Current WA nation: Azad Hind Govt
Discord ID: JKS Editz Media #3591
Do you have any experience in the military: (if existing) no
Explain your experience: (if existing) no experience
What positions did you held there: (if existing) no position
(02-15-2024, 03:48 PM)JKS Network Wrote: Name of your nation: Azad Hind Govt
Current WA nation: Azad Hind Govt
Discord ID: JKS Editz Media #3591
Do you have any experience in the military: (if existing) no
Explain your experience:  (if existing) no experience
What positions did you held there:  (if existing) no position

Dm me on discord when you can.